i baked a cake!!! resepi sendiri wa cakap lu... inovatif sangat iolls kan. wohoo..i know i am ohsem. dah boleh jadi bini orang ni. eceeeceehh...
so without wasting more times on bebelan kerapu 3 rasa,
let's start making our own cake;
# 2 1/2 cup of self rising flour (i'm using NONA self-rising flour)
# 250 g or 2 cup of butter (i'm using buttercup since it's already 250 g)
# a cup of sugar
# 1 tablespoon of baking powder
# 5 eggs
# 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
# okay here comes my secret >>> 2 packets of 3 in 1 honey nesvita. oh yeah!
# crunched almonds
# chocolate chips
|my secret weapon!|
|i'm using NONA not NANO NANO NANO or awan NANO.|
- combine butter, sugar, eggs, self-rising flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, 3 in 1 honey nesvita mix with 3 tablespoon of water, and a little bit of crunched almonds.
- beat with electric mixer blended until u get smooth and fluffy texture....
- preheat oven to 180°c and spread the mixture into prepared pan. put the chocolate chips and crunched almonds on top of it.
- bake in moderate temperature about 45 minutes. stand 5 minutes in oven before taken out to cool.
- yeah finally! bon appetit!!!
|after fully cooked|
how to ensure the cake is fully cooked? prick the cake with stick, if the cake is not sticking at the stick, it means the cake has been fully cooked. tehee...
selamat mencuba. till then, au revoir! xoxoD...